Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Wedding Couple (Sam and Dan)

I made a wedding card for a young couple who were recently married.  We missed the wedding unfortunately.  I used the  Lili of the Valley "Wedding Couple" stamp and then water colored it with Distress Inks.  The card is made with scrumptious Melissa Frances papers and her paper ribbon for the embellishment.



 Here is a closer look at the paper ribbon I swirled  to make a confetti  flower and then the lacy butterfly below is from my stash.  I used liquid pearls to dot around the card, I just love those.
 I used a Bigz spellbinder to create the top of the card and then attached it to  a regular sized card.
 I used Melissa Frances stickers to place on the inside of the card.  So cute.

 The backside of the card I matched the Melissa Frances paper and the spellbinders shape.

Thank you for looking at my newly made card, Have a great day.
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!