Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Birthday Gift

 My sister-in-law gave me the Copic book, 2 really useful tools and the awesome stamp with my name on it so I can let people know whocreated the card they have.
So sweet!
 Useing my new Copic book and now the new Magnolia Ink book I have been practicing, but I need lots more. The both of these books really help create my shading and blending of colors better.  They are both easy to understand thourough instructions, I am so happy to have both books.
Thanks to my lovely, sweet sister-in-law for my gifts and helping me to improve my coloring skills. I am so blessed with my friends and family.
Kelly


2 comments:

  1. From the looks of it you have your coloring and shading down pat! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and elegant Kelly. Love the pretty color combo you used for the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us for the Magnolia-licious Color Challenge and hope you will join again for the inspiration challenge next week too :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!