Friday, September 16, 2011

A Magnolia-licious Challenge Card

Hello Ladies,  I am in Rapid City, South Dakota right now at a brand new Hilton with a very happy tummy from the brand new Texas Roadhouse restaurant. Can it get any better!  Really, my hubby and I are taking some time alone and enjoying the Black Hills, so gorgeous out here, it has been a few years since we have been without kids so this is a treat.

I want to enter this card in the Magnolia-licious challenge teal, orange and brown before it gets too late.
I didn't get any time to post before I left so he is patiently waiting for me to quit ignoring him, he is laughing right now about this.












I hope everyone will have a nice fun weekend too. Thank you for looking at my card and I appreciate all of your comments. Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Wow! THis is gorgeous! Enjoy your vacation! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww Kelly absolutely gorgeous!!!!! what an excellent job you did on this one!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used! Your flowers are beautiful!
    I am soooo jealous you are in the Hills! Our son worked in Custer State Park for three Summers so we went once a month. We haven't been out there in a couple of years. Really miss it and the smell of pine! Have an awesome vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! Kelly this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the pretty paper and the flowers...and the butterfly's...and the inside.. Just love it all, absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card! I'm glad you are having a great time :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly this is gorgeous - scrumptious! I love everything you did with this card!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, this is absolutely wonderful! I love all of the elements you included, the design, and your coloration of Tilda. It is perfect! Pat yourself on the back, Tootsie! This is gorgeous!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kelly! This is absolutely stunning inside and out! Love all the fabulous embellies from the flowers to lace and yummy papers. Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!