Sunday, December 15, 2013

All Dressed Up for Christmas

Hello and welcome to my blog today!
I have been Guest designing at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog this month!  Well they liked me hanging around them so much they made me a team member!!  I am now a Dressy Girl!

  Today our challenge is Clean and Simple Christmas
I chose this fabulous image by Wendy Burns "All Dressed Up for Christmas" at the All Dressed Up Stamp Store.


With this image "All Dressed Up For Christmas" all you need is SIMPLE to show it off!  I used white card stock and scored it Vertical and then twice horizontal.  Then I matted my image on black and then red card stock and embossed my sentiment to the bottom of the card and it was done!


   I hope you enjoyed my card and please enter our newest challenge at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog!

Have a wonderful day!
Kelly

17 comments:

  1. Kelly she is fab !!! LOVE the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just delightful. Love the image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of gorgeousness happening here Kelly! Beautiful colouring and I love the scoring.. nice addition to the card. And also, welcome to All Dressed Up and being a new Dressy Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations on become a Dressy Girl! You so deserve it because your work is always so beautiful - and this wonderful card is no exception. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty scene, beautifully coloured
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kelly... Love the sweet image.. your colouring is fabulous...Congratulations on becoming a Dressy Girl... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kelly - Your card is so cute - I am surprised with this card because it is so simple for your kind of makes.
    Merry Christmas -
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and simple and as cute as can be...just enough sparkle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you Kelly! Clean and simple but so stunning. You did some fabulous coloring too! Mooooy Christmas to you and your family!!!!
    Hugs from the farm,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely perfect Kelly! It's been lovely to have you join us this month.
    Happy Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, K! Love the colouring and the wonderful scoring! You scored with this one! lol ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is darling! Love her sparkly wings!
    Congratulations on your new design team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colouring Kelly and a beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so lovely colouring ! Love this card Kelly !
    xxx
    oh, and congrats !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh congratulations on your promotion, Kelly - though it's no surprise with work as lovely as this! Such vivid colours, and cute sparkly wings - fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok this is soooooo perfect for a CAS card but was it hard? LOL! Congrats on your new DT spot!!! Not surprised. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Kelly. You sure rocked the CAS theme
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!