Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tilda Carrying a Flower Pot

I have been BUSY canning potatoes, peaches, pears and salsa.  Then I froze corn and green beans.  I hope my husbands garden gives me a break so I can {make cards} ssshh  no complaining!  We are completely blessed that my husband is a great gardner and puts in a whopper of fruits and vegis for us to feast on all winter long.  It has been very time consuming though and hard on the old body.  LOL

I snuck a card in and forgot to keep track of the things I used on it so I am sorry about that.
So Here is my one moment of relaxing playtime, hope  you like it as I am a bit rusty on card making.









So FINALLY here is the card, I had camera, internet and now computer problems so thankfully I was able to upload.  Boy I sure need to review our electronics around here.  Sorry about the blurry photo or 2 but I am working on a better situation, $$$$$$
Thank you for stopping by.
Kelly

13 comments:

  1. Very sweet Kelly. Love how you've coloured Tilda's dress
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Tilda looks beautiful! And I love that felt flower - perfect touch. And your canning sounds delicious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful! I love, love the butterfly!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Kelly! Tilda is gorgeous and love your papers and pretty embellishments! I know first hand how hard canning is, so it's time for a break and to put your feet up! But it is always wonderful to be able to open the pantry door and pick from an array of goodies you've grown and canned yourself! Kudos to you, kiddo!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kelly. I love all your elements and your coloring looks great. I love her sparkly dress.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Kelly! I love the felt rose in the corner and the beautiful butterfly. The papers are awesome too and of course your Tilda is amazing! I love everything about it! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, not! You're not rusty at all! This is a precious card and your coloring is perfect! Love all the design elements you've used and how you finished the inside of the card so nicely! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful card Kelly - I love your flowers and the inside is wonderful!!!! Your coloring is beautiful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a beauty--love all the delicate details and soft colors! Fabulous!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Kelly! Love all the pretty flowers, too!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kelly! Love the papers and all the pretty flowers!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the details and how this beautiful colored!
    xoxo
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!