Sunday, October 14, 2012

Naughty or Nice

I found this awesome card on Jeanet's blog wait until you see it!  She made a template for us to download and use, so I thought I would try out the template.  Go to Jeanet's blog here to view her gorgeous creation and see the template so you can try one out too. 


I masked Little Tilda,  Dancing With The Stars Tilda both from the Little Xmas Collection and then Sweet Jylehat from the Sweet Xmas Dreams collection.
I colored them in Distressed Inks and embossed snowflakes on the background.  Then I tore the edges and inked them to show a old vintage look.


I thought the Naughty or Nice was appropriate here for the two girls, they looks so sweet!  I used a Jenni Bowlin chipboard button for the ribbon on top of the big Magnolia Star Tag template.


I used Bo Bunny DP and mounted the Star onto a brayed card stock covered in white distressed paint.  I had some snowflakes and tinsel left over from last year and place a little gauze here and there.  A clothespin is holding the sentiments with a heart. 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it!
Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Kelly, I love the shape and your sweet angel Tildas, just lovely
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This is a great card...the images look fantastic and the embellies are just right! Congrats.
    off to see your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice...definitely nice!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the color you chose and great embellishments.....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I love it. I am gonna have to check out Jeanet's blog. Thanks for the information!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks great, thanks for adding my blogname to your post. Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Really nice couplet! Soooo cute!
    XO
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, Kelly! Love your magnificently colored Tildas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, your little Maggie cuties are darling. Love the colors and design. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Tilda's Town Challenges
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card Kelly!! I really love the layout and those two Tilda's are soooo cute..
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Tilda's Town!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh So beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Tilda's Town this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!