Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tilda Spreading the Love


I am using some newly purchased Copics and the end fell off and ran
onto her hair from the heart.  Kind of looks like she is bleading.
                                    BG10,11,13,15,23,32,18          E31,33,35,37,39   E00 &YR00
                                       I used Papertrey Ink dies and Spellbinder dies on the card
                                       Mulberry flowers from Micheals and the paper is
                                         Stella and Rose by My Minds Eye.Love it.



                                    The inside are swirls from Sizzix and Papertrey Ink dies

Now for something GROSS, I was cleaning our basement storage room previous too this post and garter snakes are living behind my rubbermaid boxes.  My son's found a tiny hole in the concrete where we think
they came in for the winter and are now on the move. EEEwwwww  I am not going to be comfortable in
my home for a while.  Yuk YUK YUKKK.  Spring Fever.

16 comments:

  1. I love the colors of your card Kelly. Your Tilda is adorable and the inside is just as spectacular as the outside! Hugs, Rosemary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kelly! Love the papers and your Tilda is colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Kelly! Love these rich colors and the MME papers! Fabulous coloring as usual ( no idea why she seemed to you as if "bleeding":))!
    Gorgeous inside decoration too!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Kelly! Love those MME papers. I couldn't find the heart that bled into the hair,so you shouldn't have mentioned it!!! Great cover up!
    EEEEEEWWWWWWW! Snakes in the house! How horrid!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors so bright!!!! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. O my KELLY I don't like snakes YUCK...but I
    live in Texas on a farm and we have snakes
    that is why I have cats
    LOVE your card and all the die cuts and embellies
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, Kelly! You have to really look to see where the heart color is in her hair, so I don't think I would have noticed if you didn't say something. Oh my word...I would have a hard time sleeping knowing there were snakes in the house. Even if they are just harmless little garter snakes! Good luck getting them out!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is lovely, Kelly! Great job! I love the colors you chose. Keep up the great work!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO pretty!!!!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hay Kelly, Tilda is as cute as can be and your layout is soooo pretty! I guess you saved the day because you can't see any booboos :) Oh and snakes in the house creepy! Would'nt want to turn the lights out at night!!!!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what an adorable card this is , Kelly! You hid the "boo-boo" very well and I wouldn't have noticed it at all! The DPs are beautiful and so is your coloring!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Kelly! I really like these colors together and I love your buttons! The butterfly is soooo cute and adds a special touch.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is Great inside and out! Nice color combo and lovely details!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love the teals!!! One of my favorite colors! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so charming Kelly! Adorable Designing and delightful colors!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!