Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Midweek Magnolia Challenge Pink and Green

Hello my friends and welcome.  I have been busy making Christmas presents and a few things for our tree this year. I am enjoying every minute of it. We usually purchase gifts but this year is different, a few homemade from the heart will be given instead, hope they like it.   lol

We start another new challenge at Midweek Magnolias PINK  and GREEN.



Bohemian Peony Tilda  is surrounded by Frantaged Bohemian doily lace from the new BoHo collection. Then I took part of the String of Hearts Frame from Dusty Attic and painted it with Prima Mica color in green and pink to frame Tilda.  My papers are from Crafts and You design.



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you join us at Midweek Magnolias!!
Hugs Kelly

CHALLENGES I AM ENTERING







9 comments:

  1. She's too cute not to hug, unfortunately that would do harm to the card, so I'm virtually squeezing her to bits. I zoomed in real close and I love how you do the cheeks. Within the blush you remove some pigment and that looks so adorable. Your card is outstanding Kelly. Also, I think homemade gifts are always the best treasures!
    Big hugs to you,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty, Kelly! That image is sooo sweet! I like all the pink touches, and the beautiful flowers and lace! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Tilda is colored to perfection and your embellishments are awesome! All put together with love! Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah this is beautiful Kelly...I love the way that you framed her...so beautifully coloured!! Have a wonderful week Kelly!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and pretty Kelly. So girly and dainty. I love that layered style you have too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wowzer! this is gorgeous Kelly… Tilda is looking very sweet inside that beautiful string of hearts frame! Love the stunning flowers and the pleated ribbon… very pretty colours! :-)
    sounds a lovely idea to give handmade pressies... so much more meaning to them.
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darling! Love the design, image, coloring, details--especially the way you have framed the image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally beautiful. I love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring! I love the frame around Tilda...Just perfect.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!