Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Midweek Magnolias CAS or Overloaded

I am a total overload if you haven't noticed! lol  I love lavish girly cards but yet smartly done not messy.  Sometimes my cards are overloaded and messy, but the one thing I admire about my friends is the CAS, how to do it and make it look awesome is not my gift. So you know who you are my CAS friends and I love your ability to make a simple design so gorgeous...I struggle with that.
Here is the newest Challenge  



I used Tilda with peony headband from the new BOHO collection and colored her in distressed ink.  She is available along with the rest of this awesome collection at Magnolia-licious Store.



The tulle goes behind and tucked into the Magnolia Doohickey dies and down the backside of the card.



I love the rolled Prima flowers and paired them with some stash I had.


I do not know the die cut for this pretty butterfly vine, I purchased it a while ago and took the label off sorry. I glittered the stem and cut out other butterflies for dimension. Also in the background on Tilda is Frantaged Boho lace, I really love the background that the lace and doily stamp creates for these sweeties.


I can hardly wait to see your cards, hopefully overloaded! lol
Please join us at Midweek Magnolias new challenge CAS or OVERLOADED!
Have a happy day!
Kelly



8 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so beautiful. I love your style and all the special attention to details. Totally fabulous Kelly!!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhhh...a girl after my own heart Kelly!! Gorgeous "Overloaded" card...beautifully coloured and fabulous embellies!!! Have a great day Kelly!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely getting all cranked up. Love your flowers Kelly. You leave nothing to the imagination that's for sure. And you must really love Tilda - you have been making Tilda cards ever since I have know you!!!!! Back to those flowers - they are the high light of the card for me!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh-la-la! How gorgeous! Beautifully designed and embellished! Love all the details, including the added texture and distressing! Darling image and great coloring, too! :^)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly just love your overload Love the colours and dies the tuille is so pretty lots of lovely detail with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly just love your overload Love the colours and dies the tuille is so pretty lots of lovely detail with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely charming - yes, I'd've bet on you going for overload every time!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!