Thursday, April 17, 2014

Snail Mail

Hello, I hope you are having a wonderful week!
Today I have a card to shoe you that I made for the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog.  I used Flourish FLO-009 from the Southern Ridge Trading Company Store.

Here is my card using Snail Mail by Saturated Canary

I used my Go-Kreate dies and scrap paper to create the card base.  My image is colored in Copics.


The right side of the card


This is the Flourish chipboard in its natural color and I mounted a resin flower onto it.
Here is the other flourish I tucked into my floral arrangement.  The flourishes come in a set of 5.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card.
Wishing you a very happy day!
Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Your colouring is always so impressive and I love how you coloured this beautiful girl and as ever, your design is incredible. A truly beautiful card. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kelly and your coloring is beyond compare. Your design work is wonderful and I love that butterfly.
    Do you know where you are moving to yet? You must have a thousand things to do.
    Sandy XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Kelly and magnificent colouring too. Thinking about you and wondering how the house hunt is going.....hope you find somewhere soon. Happy Easter to you and your family. Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Your coloring is fantastic. Lovely design and details. Glad to see you have some time to craft. Thinking of you !!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, I love how you colored this cute image, especially the hair! Gorgeous design and embellishments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful!!! I just love the flowers and butterflies! And your coloring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ilove love your card Kelly! love the layout and the beautiful blue. Your image is beyond gorgeous. your coloring is beauituful, Love the blue in her hair, cute! Ihave a coup de coeur for your floral arrangement. this little blue branch and the yellow one are darling.Hugs. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, The image is simply beautiful...Love the design & pretty colours...your colouring is amazing.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this one - colour palette right up my street, and that wonderful delicate hydrangea colour especially on the corrugated card. The image is an absolute delight, and exquisitely coloured as always, Kelly.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!