Friday, July 5, 2013

A Die For A Sketch Challenge #14

Happy sunny day to my friends!!
We have a new Challenge this month at 


Here is our awesome sketch designed by Dunja
Please follow our sketch and use a minimum of 1 die on your creation


 We have 2 Sponsors this month how awesome is that!!


and



On my card I used Birdie Brown's Digi Fairy 1
She is colored in Copics on Cryogen paper 
My die cut is Marianne Creatable LR0269
I used the Marianne die on both sides of the paper to achieve the frame for my image


Here you can see the dimensions of the florals from Prima.  I punched scallop circles from a Stampin Up punch, made my own banners, and then attached the flowers to them.  I doodled around the banners.


The inside I left plain as I love the paper and then when I want to use it I can customize it.
The papers are from a 6x6 pad Simple Stories 'Vintage Bliss'


My bow is  wrinkled ribbon with a Websters Pages sparkler in the middle and a bit of twine.


The Happiness sign is from Websters Pages mini messages.  My butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch and here is a bit of the Marianne die


A closeup of Fairy 1 and the twine I used on top.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and you were inspired to create your own entry for 
please enter it Here on the A Die For A Sketch Blog!!!!


 I would like to enter the following challenge


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I wish a wonderful day!!
Kelly


22 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kelly. I love this image and your colouring. Fabulous design and embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kelly! I love the bright and cheerful colors, and all they yummy extras!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a whimsical, cute image and I like this card! The bright colours and pretty embellies are happy, happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw ! superb card with bright colors ! Love the flowers and the cute image !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! this is goregous Kelly! what beautiful colours! the image is very sweet and you've coloured her beautifully… I love the touches of sparkle… and those flowers are absolutely stunning! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just s cute as it can be Kelly - such pretty colors too - those flowers are quite delicate looking - where did you find those beauties?
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch, and I love your summer flowers card - so fresh and pretty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a bright and cheerful card Kelly, you colored the image beautifully. The flowers are gorgeous, Great post my friend :-)
    Hugs, Steff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly, Love your take on the sketch, Beautiful summer card, such a cute image & wonderful colours...The flowers are stunning too... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers Kelly this is beautiful! Great lovely colors inside and out. Great sketch and wonderful flowers. It's so good to have you back crafting my friend!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi thought l would introduce myself to you personally, as l have got abit a time to do so.I am going round each individual person from Divas by designs DT team mates, and l love your blog, and becoming a follower, do hope this is fine to do so xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Kelly, it's so colourful and full of life as are all your gorgeous creations! A sweet and beautifully coloured image too and perfection with those sumptuous flowers! I saw in your comment you have hot weather now too, it's ok much for me LOL but itis good to have a breaking the rain LOL! Hope summer is going well for you, hugs, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and colourful, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a lovely summery card. Love the vibrant colours. The image and colouring are beautiful.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A sweet image and a great design - love your card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another gorgeous, colourful creation, Kelly! Both outside and in. Your colouring is fabulous and I love those little banners x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kelly this is just so pretty with awesome bright and cheerful colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card! Love the colors you chose.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable, Kelly! A fabulous summer creation with a darling image, colored to perfection! Have a bit of catching up to do....those doggies kept me busy!
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful take on the sketch and I adore all of the bright cheery and beautiful colors you've incorporated!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely creation. I love the bright colors and adorable image.It is truly a "happy" card! Thank you so much for joining A Creative Romance Ribbon and Twine challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope you continue to participate in our challenges! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card Kelly! thank you for playing along with the A Little Bit Crafty challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!