Monday, May 21, 2012

Three Wedding Cards

I decided to make a box for my first Wedding card I made as it was too thick to fit into a envelope and they are hand delivering the card.  I really like how it turned out.


Here is the inside of the box showcasing the Wedding Card.


This is a vintage looking Wedding Card I made with distressed inks and then aged it.



The inside is a Vintage photo from Pion Papers, I thought it was adorable.


Here is another card that is elegant and made with the Yellow Bicycle papers Swoon and Wedding March.



I colored the LOTV images with Copics and added stickles.


The backside of the card is a envelope I created to add sentiments and Wedding wishes for the happy couple.  Those were made with Pion Papers post cards.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope your day is sunny and bright!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Stunning creations Kelly. The box is awesome and a great idea for the cards. Also your colorcombo's for all the creations are beautiful and again you have used beautiful details.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!