Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Magnolia-Licious Challenge Flowers

Hello my friends,
Welcome to my blog and the new challenge from Magnolia-licious Challenge Flowers or Photo Inspiration.  You can choose to do either and the photo inspiration is gorgeous!



I chose floral and used Tilda with Rose Basket, from Pink Lemonade collection.  She is not in stock now but ask Diana and she can order her for you.  
I colored her in distressed inks and added Frontage to the edges.  My frame is from Spellbinders and embellished with flowers and a few dies. 

Magnolia-licious is offering a $20.00 gift certificate in a random drawing for the challenge so I hope you join us and enter your Magnolia creation.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you join our challenge
Hugs Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, K! What a wonderful assortment of gorgeous dies!
    Lovely coloring and pretty flowers! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!