Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Anything Goes at Midweek Magnolias

Hello my friends I have a simple card today to show you.  I need more man cards and this one I thought would be cute and no fuss as most men just don't care. lol


Edwin a Italian Artist, paints the world.  He is just too cute. 


Please take a look at my teammates creations at Midweek Magnolias they are amazing.  Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to join us and enter your creation to win a prize.

Thanks for peeking today.
Hugs Kelly



3 comments:

  1. Heheheh - DARLIN'!! Love the texture and it's just sooooo cute. Hey - I'm not a man but I would love this card so... it could most likely be for anyone!!!! SUPER FUN. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! I love how the bright colors you've used to color Edwin just pop off the page with the neutral colored backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly this is totally awesome! Love the textures and Edwin looks fab! You created another outstanding card! Great colors too! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!