Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Hala

I finally went Christmas shopping one day and I only have 3 presents left to go. Not to bad for being behind.  I have a couple of post's with cards and some fun photos for you.


I just had to color her up quick as she is so fun to create with.  Around the circle she is on I drizzled glue and then put glitter on it, let it dry, so it is raised.


I colored her with Copics and doodled around her with a multi-liner  .05. 


Frosty Pug


My own Magnolia tree covered in snow


This is one day of snow, we figured about a foot.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the photos.
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. oh my, It's hard to believe all that snow while I sit at my computer in the air conditioning as it's 40 Celcius out side, Such a gorgeous image I really must get some of these digis, so pretty and aqua too my favourite, nicely done Kelly
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are living in a Winter Wonderland Kelly!! we are still waiting for snow and as much as I love to look at it behind the warmth of my home I'd rather it stayed away. lol. Your Mo image is beautiful, I love this aqua shade and your so pretty layout. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of your card, Kelly. Beautiful image and embellishments, too.
    Your snow fall looks amazing! None here in the UK yet...thank goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! This is one of my favourite images and I like how you used the TH deer... I would never have thought of that but it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sugar!!!! I love this Mo Manning image -- she just sends you right into fantasy land where anything is possible. I really think you did a perfect job with this - burrr and beautiful! Love your pictures.
    and I do love you too!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well....a magical card Kelly, such a gorgeous image and I very much love your colouring! A wonderful design and colours too. A magical winter scene outside too, cold I'm sure but beautiful and frosty pug, that made me smile. Hugs, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!