Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Anything Goes with Magnolia-licious

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I hope to inspire you to join our new challenge Magnolia-licious Challenge to win prize money to spend at the store.  Diana has so many things to choose from and new companies she has added so I wish you luck in the draw!
The challenge is ANYTHING GOES

Tilda with Love is colored in DI and Frantaged around.  I love the new Maja paper and didnt want to cover it up, such a hard thing to do but it just happens.  I should give in a wallpaper my wall with my favorite papers. lol  


I had to get the new Clothes line from Magnolias new Spring Fever Collection, it is so darling and goes anywhere on a card.


Here is a closeup of the embellishing, not alot as the papers did all the work this time.


I hope you enter our newest challenge at Magnolia-licious Anything Goes Challenge and dont forget to check out the DT over there, awesome things to see.

 Magnolia-licious is offering a $20.00 gift certificate in a random drawing for the challenge so I hope you join us and enter your Magnolia creation.

3 comments:

  1. Kelly this is beautiful! You are so good with the layers and assorted dies. Also your coloring is outstanding too! Yes I love this!!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly
    What a sweet card! I love the laundry blowing in the wind! You just know where to put die cuts to get the Ahhh, Ohhhh factor! This is adorable!
    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!