Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kangaroo Tilda

Another Tilda with Uggs, I love the boots.  She is holding this adorable Kangaroo too, this new collection is fun to play with.  I wish they would have made a baby kangaroo in her pouch, how sweet would that be!


Kangaroo Tilda is colored in Copics and mounted on a Stampin Up Doily die.  My died cheesecloth is under her and the DP are "The Bright Side of Life" by Karola Witczak for The Scrapcake Blog
If you want some girly inspiration you should go visit those blogs.

 The tag is also from the matching DP, I used a Martha Stewart doily heart punch and then a Stampin Up die and stamp called "Bitty Banners"  The pink hearts from my MS punch I made into a butterfly and used pearls to show the flight from the Prima flower.
On the left side and top I used a corner Memory Box die.


Here she is so sweet with her buddy.


The inside of the card shows more of the DP from Scrapcake.


My sister-in-law loaned me some of her Stampin Up items and there are 2 on this card.  She also gave me a template for a purse that holds cards inside, so if I can leave my Maggies alone I will attempt that one.  I am so lucky that she is very generous to me.  She makes awesome Stampin Up cards, although she can color better than me! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Kelly

20 comments:

  1. What a sweetie, just beautiful Kelly and perfect for our challenge, Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kelly, what a sweet Tilda this is and coloured beautifully too. I love your pretty embellishments and the inside of your card is lovely.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! Oh this is such a beautiful card and beautifully colored, too! Isn't she cute holding her little kangaroo? I love the layout and papers and great embellies. Very, very pretty!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image. I love this one.
    Love the colors you used.
    I hope your back gets better soon. I know how debilitating that can be.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors and design. I hope your back feels better soon....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kelly, this is perfect! I love everything about it!! : )
    Hope your back gets better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers! Another fabulous creation Kelly! Love everything including those Uggs! Great coloring and embellishments. You are amazing!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Kelly. Your Tilda is adorable and love all the pretty extras. Hope your back feels better soon.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow adorable and love this image this new range is just beautiful and what an amazing design just fabulous colours and detail! Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia and Good Luck with the draw! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a doll...love how you carried the pearl theme into the circle frame with Tilda!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an awesome card, Kelly!!!! Love, love this darling image which you have colored to perfection! Beautiful design work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card, i love the colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look what you have done and I kept you on the phone half the day!!!! I don't think many people can put so many things together as well as you do Kelly. Very pretty card. Roos get to be very large. And like Bears, are not as cut in the wild believe me!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and so sweet, love the colors.
    Fantastic.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card! Great coloring and details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Kelly!!! Love the design and all the embellies.
    Hugs.....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kelly, it's gorgeous! Love the colours you've chosen and your colouring of this adorable Tilda is fab. Beautiful DP's. I am an addict of dies and punches, so love the all the ones you used here. The circle die cut is so pretty and I love what you did with the 2-heart butterflies and th pearls.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet! I love the colors and your sweetie is colored so beautifully! And I love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi hun i hope your back is better soon xxx but with so many little cuties it`s hard to resist lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!