Friday, August 31, 2012

Apron Card with Bookmark

I love pink and that lead to finding some more challenges to enter.  Well I figured I should lok for something else to make other than a square so I found this apron template here at Stampington.com
Cute but I wanted more from the apron and then I needed to tie in the challenges so here is my 
Apron card with a Bookmark


The bookmark is hiding on the top, my paper is Paris Girl from Carta Bella.  Tilda and the cupcakes are colored in Copics and a dab of stickles adorn them.  I used liquid pearl around the sentiment.  The bottom is a fusia, (not red) ribbon rose.


Here is the bookmark and it fits into the top of the apron.


Here is the card without the bookmark open, I made my own apron template but I was inspired by Stampington.com templates.  


Here is the inside of the card open for writing a message.


I am showing you how the bookmark slides into the top and what it looks like inside the card.


Here is the bookmark, receipe book maybe?


Here is the bookmark coming out of the top but you can see both of the cupcakes, mmmmm.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Thank you for popping in and checking out my new creation!
Have a great weekend, I am going to try and stay out of my craft room this weekend for my family! Augh. I hope I can do it. LOL

Kelly

18 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! The ideas are spinning in my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Kelly. Tilda is darling with that cupcake.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea! Love all the pink and the rosettes. Beautiful job coloring Tilda!!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your design Kelly. Your coloring is fab and the cupcake with this Tilda is sooooooo cute.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Kelly! I love how you inserted that bookmark. The soft rose trim on the bottom is so fluffy and sweet! Great idea!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kelly...Just dropped by to say thanks for sharing this lovely creation with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness gracious Kelly - now this card looks quite fancy and then there is that wonderful pop up book mark. You are so clever!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pretty buttons and rose trim, very clever card design ,Thanks so much for joining in at just Magnolia
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Kelly!
    what a cute card and book mark. Very clever idea.
    I love the cupcake with this Tilda. Lovely coloring.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowee! What a cute little card Kelly! Great design and what a fabby idea... she looks so lovely and I really love that flowery lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just yummy I love it and so much fabulous detail so perfect for our challenge over at Midweek Magnolia Thanks for joining us! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh super cute design I love the hidden bookmark.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Wow what a super idea love how your bookmark fits in your stunning card ! Love the colours and details ! Thank you for joining us in the Totally Tilda Challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kelly, this is awesome hon. I love the design, the gift aspect and of course your fab colouring. A gorgeous card hon. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is so fun!! Love it!! Absolutely beautiful!! Fabulous design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and cheerful card. Love the sweet DP pick on this Tilda card and the lace trim is cute :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yummy. The card and book mark are really lovely. What a great idea to add chocolate chips to the icing. LUV it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!