Thursday, January 14, 2016

Winter Butterflies

Hello my friends.
I am trying to catch up from being gone only a week and I feel like I have a months worth of work to do. Crazy how things just keep rolling.  So early one morning I made this card, just a peaceful simple card with gorgeous Glistening Season Pion papers.  I just wanted to show you my pretty card.


My frame is a Spellbinders die cut.
I used doohickey dies to the top and highlight the sentiment from this collection.


I used various flowers to the bottom corners.  I tore the bottom of a winter scene and used it behind the image and made sure it peaks through the sides.  I also added glitter but it does not show well.



Thank you for leaving your comments.  I am trying to comment on your blogs, only 100 emails left to go, lol.

Have a great day!
Hugs Kelly

Challenges



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and your design. Another beauty.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly you've done it again. This is a real beauty! Love all of your fantastic details and color theme> Great job! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Kelly! hope it's a good one for you and your family!
    Aww this is such a a sweet card… love the colours and vintage image… the embellies are so pretty… so many lovely details! :-)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kelly! Thank you for participating in the Pion Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly,
    Great work with the papers and image. Gorgeous winter card. Thanks for playing with LLC again.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!