Wednesday, January 20, 2016

"W"ednesday Mini Magnolia Pendant

Today I'm sharing with you a pendant I made for the "W"ednesday post for Magnolia-licious. This year we will be using Magnolia Mini World and Stamping Bella stamps for the "W"ednesday challenge, both are in the Magnolia-licious Store.


I colored my mini Magnolia in Copics and then put here inside the metal heart pendant with chunky glitter. I used Glossy Accents to cover her and let it dry.  Then I attached a few charms to the chain and it was done, easy and cheap gift to make.  My son's friend loved it (only 7 years old) so I gave it to her. lol  


Please check out my other teammates creations from the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and join us by creating a Mini Magnolia or Stamping Bella image to win this gift from Diana.


Have a great day!
Kelly



6 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, so precious creation !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not at all surprised your son's friend loved it, it is really beautiful, the image is so sweet and you have coloured her wonderfully well - as always! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously a brilliant idea! I love it.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's gorgeous, K! She's so sweet and tiny! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just exposing me to ALL kinds of awesome possum stuff! I love this mixed media vibe you're putting out. Your work is just fabulous!!! I'm so happy you got the chance to go and do all that fun stuff. Magnolia looks right at home there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tiny treasure! Love the effect of that chunky glitter and your magical teeny Magnolia fairy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!