Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Magnolia Licious Theme "WINTER" or "Anything Goes"

Hello my friends,
I am back from Anaheim, CA where I had the most crafting fun. My mind is full of new ideas.  Prima Art Venture had amazing instructors, they are so nice, talented, and I understood everything they said.  We went to CHA and walked around gazing at the newest products and drooled over their very talented designers creations.  I also had the pleasure to meet Karen Bueapre from Southern Ridge Trading Company, Tabitha Dromiak from 7 Kids College Fund as well as Rosemary Bridges.  Meeting them in person and hear their voices really made them real instead of virtual like the internet is.  I wish we had more time to hang out but another day.

We have a new challenge today at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and our first theme of the new year is
WINTER or ANYTHING GOES



I made a shaker card with glitter and sequins in it. I love my image Tilda with Snowy and so does everyone else as it is currently sold out.  Just send Diana a email and she will order it for you. I made 2 circles and the inside ring with Spellbinder dies and then I adorned the card with Doohickey dies.
The very background shape is a Go-Create die and I found this webbing and I liked the dimension on the bottom because the top is quite heavy with embellies.


I am hoping that Winter and Snow will be mild for the rest of this season.  At least we get about 98% sunshine on a daily basis, that makes me happy.

Please join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog for the new Challenge "Anything Goes" or "Winter"


Hope you visit the other design team members as they have made some gorgeous creations to share with you.

Have a Sunny Wintery Day.
Kelly


9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you had such a wonderful time on your crafting adventure! It's so fun meeting online friends in person!
    Your card is incredible, K! Beautiful assortment of lovely dies! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teeny tiny snowman she's holding just tugs at your heart...that's adorable and your SHAKER (love that) card is amazing!!! It's as gorgeous and intricate and dainty and unique as the prettiest snowflake is. So great to read your inspiration from the craft show! :)
    Big hugs to you my friend,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so nice card, a real beauty ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful time Kelly and good on ya... you deserve it because you've had a very trying year.
    Love this shaker card with that sweet little gal and you know I adore your fluffy, layered style. You do that so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kelly, I am so happy you had a lovely time at CHA! your card is awesome. I love love love this Tilda, including her in a shaker card, is just an awesome idea. Absolutely adorable. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only you can go to CHA and come home to create this beauty! I love Tilda with the mini snowman. Your details and design are totally awesome! Another fantastic creation! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous wintry creation - I love the shape and the delicate layers - beautiful colouring too of course. Very envious of your CHA trip - what a great crafting adventure! So happy to hear you had such a good time.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, Kelly. I love shaker cards. Tilda is perfect for this one. I love the entire winter theme of it.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous shaker card this is Kelly, would you believe I've never attempted this technique!!! but you have inspired me so watch this space!!. Beautiful work my dear. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!