Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Crafty Stash at Midweek Magnolias

Can I just brag a bit, I am at Prima Art Adventure with my bestie Karen G and hoping to meet some other fellow bloggers at CHA this week too.  What a blessing it is for me to do this!
So while I am having a blast filling my eyes with all the new Products I hope you join our new challenge at Midweek Magnolias***New Crafty Stash

I made a tag with my new Spellbinders die and the luscious new Pion Papers "To My Valentine"



I colored Tilda in DI and added minimal Frontage. The Spellbinders die is the background and Magnolia doohickey die for the angel wings with some rolled flowers. I added some bling and chit chat stickers along the bottom.  


I hope you join the first Challenge of the new Year at Midweek Magnolias
NEW CRAFTY STASH

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Kelly




7 comments:

  1. So niiiiiice tag ! Fab details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Kelly!! A simply GORGEOUS tag...with that super cute cupid and gorgeous papers/embellishments! Have a wonderful day Kelly!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Tag Kelly, and hope you have a blast! Enjoy yourself! what a lovely way to start the year. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see a post on FB I scan the crowd for your face..LOL! I do hope you're having a blast and let me just say, WOW!!! Your card is adorable and I'm torn if I'm saying that because I completely love all the never ending layers you use or that I just think tiny tushies on a card are priceless...
    I think it might be both!
    Happy New Year, Kelly.
    Big hugs to you.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag!!!! What a beauty! So happy for you that you got to have a great time at CHA. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now if only I could get that lovely glistening look on my skin!! He's adorable - a little cheeky, a little naughty - but delightful. Love that musical background too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Kelly. I love this little Tilda. I always felt embarrassed to color her little naked bottom. LOL Darling creation.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!