Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Candy Winner!

Finally the day has come to choose a winner for my candy.  I feel bad for you sweet ladies who did not win and I do APPRECIATE your blog friendship and encouragement to me.  I wish I could give all of you this candy.  Also I want to welcome my new followers, I look forward to your visits and visiting you as well.  The best part was watching my friends humor unfold the first day in the comments, I just love you guys!!

So my little helper picked

Are you kidding me? All I can see is that fabulous canvas... fingers crossed! For me first and if I don't get it, then fingers crossed for the other girls who want it.
Fab candy and thanks for giving me the canvas!
Marilyn

Congratulations Marilyn!!  I will contact you for your address, I hope you enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you all so much for joining in my candy giveaway.

Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Congrulations Marilyn... Enjoy!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! I´m sure she will love it!

    I wish I had written it was mine and no one elses... Kidding of course. ;D ;D

    Have a great evening!
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marilyn, enjoy your canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly and to you the rest of you for the nice wishes. I love that canvas and am thrilled to have won it. It is going in a special place in my craft room and I am honoured and happy to have some Kelly Art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome Marilyn! You make me blush. You know when you see it in person you will be hooked on canvas work and then you will be doing them too!
    Enjoy,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!