Saturday, March 16, 2013

Exclusive Easter Egg

I had some time for just coloring and today I put together some cards, I want to share this one with you.
I used Exclusive Easter Egg


I colored the egg in distressed inks.  My papers are from Echo Park and MME.
I used different florals and wound them together with feathers from our chicken. The crystal at the bottom is egg shaped and I thought it finished it nicely.


I used 2 different spellbinders dies to display the egg on.  Then I put crystals around the egg and edge.
My colors are a bit off but they are all shades of pinks and I think the card looks better in person.


Here is the inside of the card where I have the mini eggs and a sentiment from Magnolia.  My new Memory box ribbon die, just had to have!


I would like to enter the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by today!
Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So much to admire. Gorgeous inside and out. Those flourishes are great on the inside. I've never seen then that long. Real nice Kelly! Nice feathers too. Do you pluck them as you need them ? Cluck, cluck , cluck LOL!
    Hugs, Cathy
    Ps you can come over any time and use my toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....this is absolutely exquisite, Kelly.
    Love the ribbon die.....must check it out!!!!
    Stunning details....really luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kelly so so stylish. I love this memory box ribbon, it is so delicate and perfect to wrap the inside of your card. Very very lovely! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is a stunning card, love all the detail - so very beautiful..... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, now I wish I had this stamp, oh dear, another one for my wish list LOL, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so pretty - an utterly lovely piece of work!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kelly your card is so pretty, love all your details.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Easter card, Kelly. Gorgeous coloring on you egg and beautiful flowers, ribbon and feathers. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious & Wee Stamps.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Kelly and absolutely everything about this card is perfect for Easter. Love your colouring and fantastic layout too and as always I adore your embellishing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Gosh! Everything about this card is Gorgeous!!! I'll just save time by saying I love everything detail :-)
    ~Steff~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly you have done a STUNNING job with this image!! What a beauty of a card..
    hugs. Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly, this is really beautiful!! The egg is gorgeous!! I love it!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge Blog!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!