Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tilda With Hearts #1 Valentine

          My son is challenging me to make a valentine for his girl.  He wants a few to pick from. This is number 1 and I have 2 more in my head to go.  I will tell you which one he chooses after they are all up.
  I colored Tilda with Copics but I used a cream cardstock from Papertrey Ink and it changed the way the Copics blended, I think it improved me. Maybe. I used Bo Bunny papers and Spellbinders hearts.
     Unfortunately I like the inside of the card better than the outside, but it is up to Ben to choose.
        See you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Oh I like it! That Tilda is too cute; you did a great job. Lucky son to have a cardmaker to supply him with choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, very cute!! Love the cute colored Tilda... Can't wait to see the others that you make and then the one that your son picks.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, I like the inside and the outside! The DP you've used is really cute. It's like Love graffiti! Can't wait to see the others!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! Can't wait to see the others. I think he needs to get in there and make part of it himself, haha! Your a good mamma! Hugs, Rosemary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! If your next two are as cute as this one, he'll have to give her all three!
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! She will love them (and think she has the best boyfriend ever!)!

    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fun to read that your son wants cards to pick from for his gal! It'll be fun to see what he chooses! Adorable Tilda creating Kelly!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, Kelly! Your Tilda is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So precious, Kelly! A truly delightful card and Tilda looks awesome!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! You're such a talented lady, I don't know how he'll be able to choose - he'll probably end up giving them all to her!
    :o)
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly...your card is soooooo cute. I bet your son will have a hard time picking one.
    Hugs from Indiana,
    Pam:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!