Sunday, February 20, 2011

First Twisted Easel Card


 Pearls line the outer edge of a butterfly on the bottom of the card, I used my cricut to make all the images on the easel card. My flowers are from Magnolia and Prima.  I put flowers in Tilda's egg basket in order to use it for a birthday instead of a Easter Card.

                             This is my first copic image that is quite nice and blended correctly
                                                     Practice makes perfect


                     I have a butterfly inside the fold too from my cricut. The flowers hold the card in place.

11 comments:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on such a beautiful first attempt.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I love what you've done with this card! The large butterflies are gorgeous and that you've finished the card even on the back is such a wow factor! Beautifully done!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove how you have flowers in her dress and all the butterflies! Just gorgeous...I only have one request: Please keep the snow up there! I'm so tired of it :D
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. The large butterflies are gorgeous and your card is beautiful. I love this Tilda she is very cute.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a lovely card, Nelly! Love that big butterfly and the flowers on Tilda's lap! Gorgeous invention! Adorable colors and patterns too!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card and beautifully made. Great job with the cricut embellies and flowers. I have never tried this style of easel card, it looks great. TFS
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, I see lots of pretty details on this card. The fold is beautiful as well :o)
    hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very sweet, nice colors as well, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so much loveliness to see here. Love your take on the twisted easel card.
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love that butterfly! Really pretty papers that match beautifully with your cute Tilda. Hugs, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever Spring card Kelly - You have done one wonderful job kiddo!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!