Monday, May 28, 2012

Tilda from Sweden

We have had a weekend of stormy weather so I hope the blue skies are here for a while in MN.  I took some of my photos of the card outside then the wind started to blow it over so I had to take the card inside to finish it's 'photo shoot'.  I think the outdoor lighting was better to capture the true colors of the card.  The card looks better than it does is in person. (LOL) 


This card was different for me, it took me for ever to get it designed properly.  The way I thought I wanted it look,  just ended up cluttering the image, so I redid the embellishments to make it more simple and now it enhances the image.

 Tilda and the wheelbarrow are colored in Distressed Inks.  I distressed the edge and sewed around it.  I wanted to color the background but I was afraid to ruin this cutie because she actually turned out.  Less is more with this girl.

A closeup of I Am Roses florals, Websters Pages fringe, and a ticket from Pion. The ticket matches the Pion Papers I used for this card.  Below is a better picture of how the fringe looks, it shows the  dimension.


A tiny piece of fringe fell off so I wound it like a flower and glue dotted it to the butterfly on the sentiment from LOTV.


Here is the inside, I let the paper speak, no fussiness. Just being goofy with words today.  Gotta have humor in my life even if I am talking to myself and a computer right now.


Thank you for stopping by my blog tonight, have a peaceful week ahead.
Kelly

21 comments:

  1. She's just beautiful Kelly, I love all the pretty details you've added, very sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Kelly - such a glorious card. You have hit the spot once again!! I am going to be gone most of the summer and will not post until late August or early September. Will check on you when I can!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! So many pretty details.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is adorable!!!!!!!! You have done a fabby job with her......
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, oh, my! I love how you masked Miss Tilda with the wheelbarrow. Your coloring and die cuts are simply delicious! Pretty design elements too...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful way on using both images together Kelly and I love the way you put lace on the wheelbarrow. Cute and delightful :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous Kelly, your colouring and design are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work, I love all about this card and the stamp is lovely.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love this!!! Love this Tilda, love how you used the wheelbarrow with her, love your embellies!!! Awesome!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your card is darling and very well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly this is absolutely adorable. I love this tilda, you colored and showcased her magnificiently. I love all the beautiful details Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card, that image is so sweet and lovely. You colored it beautiful and your card design is great. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card, Kelly. Tilda looks so cute sitting on that wheelbarrow full of tulips.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Kelly and so divinely embellished too. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kelly! This is a beautiful card, and this Tilda from Sweden is as cute as can be. Love the colors and all your pretty embellishments!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Kelly, this is breathtaking beautiful. I love everthing what you did. Your embellishments are incredible beautiful so is you coloring. I always have the same problem with coloring the background , it could ruin your card. But this cutie don't need a backgound. Again a stunning creation.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kelly you've created another WOWZER!!!! Fabulous!!! Great coloring and masking! You're work is absolutley fantastic!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kelly! I absolutely adore your spectacular coloring of this darling Tilda! She is gorgeous and showcased to perfection! Love the beautiful design work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is sooooo adorable Kelly. Beautifully colored with DIs.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous work Kelly, love it, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!