Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Award from Anne

I received a sweet gift from ANNE


Thank you Anne, I am linking back to Anne' Blog so you can see the gorgeous creations she has displayed!

 After accepting this fine award, I need to award 5 people who have less than 200 followers and who I admire.

I posted this award and then I left a comment on Anne's Blog that she is awesome and I accepted it.

I need to leave 5 people comments on their blogs and tell them I gave them this award.

This is the hard part, only 5 and there are so many deserving crafters out there that I love and get inspired from.  Here are the 5 people whom I enjoy their comments on my blog and enjoy their creativity.  Go visit them and you will find joy and lots of pretties on their blogs!

1.  Sylvia
2. Cathylynn
          3. Sandy  
4. Elle          
5. Danielle

I hope everyone enjoys their award as I enjoy you!
Kelly


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kelly, I do appreciate very much this award. I am touched that you thought about me. however, I had a problem with my hands lately, and have to limit my keyboard time. I will acknowlege receipt but will not fill in all obligations, unfortunately. Thank you again, and have a very lovley day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kelly for your thoughtfulness. However I don't participate in blog awards as this. Hope you can pick someone else.
    Happy Crafting!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly, thank you so much for this award. Later on this week I will post it on my blog. Thanks again and have a lovely week.
    A big hug from the Netherlands,
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!