Wednesday, April 13, 2016

DooBeePops Tilda

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today!
I made DooBeePops Tilda for my design team card for Midweek Magnolias Anything Goes Challenge today.


I used the gorgeous Maja papers and made my own flowers with the Magnolia Doohickey Die vol #5.  Then I also used the balloons from the same doohickey kit but the butterfly covered most of them, hard to see them. 


I Hope you join us at Midweek Magnolias new Challenge
ANYTHING GOES
Please take a look at my teammates creations at Midweek Magnolias they are amazing.  Thank you for stopping by today and join us to enter a creation to win a prize.

Have a lovely day,
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Love this Kel! Your colouring is gorgeous and I keep looking at the folds on her dress and they are perfect. Great use of Frantage (you know how much I love that stuff!) and I adore your layered style. Not everyone can pull that off but you do it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is simply GORGEOUS Kelly! So many fabulous details accenting your beautiful Tilda! Enjoy your day Kelly!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty!! I love the colors and Tilda is precious. Great details as always! The layers are awesome as well as the butterfly. All so yummy!!!!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!