Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Its a Celebration Challenge

Hello I hope you are having a awesome day.  One of our most memorable and enjoyable moments are our weddings.  That new love and gorgeous dresses with all our friends just make the day so special. I thought I would use this theme for our new Challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog
CELEBRATION


I chose to use a cake from Magnolia, I cannot recall the name or can I locate it. If anyone knows the name, thank you for helping me out.  I colored it in copics and used Doohickey dies Keys and heart tags.  My card shape is a go-create die frame and my papers are My Wedding. 


Magnolia-licious is offering a $20.00 gift certificate in a random drawing for the challenge CELEBRATION so I hope you join us and enter your Magnolia creation.


Remember to stop by my team members blogs they are very inspiring.
May your day be joyful.
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! Whoever is the lucky recipient of this gorgeous card is very lucky to have such a keepsake.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!