Monday, November 24, 2014

Quickie Pink Tag

Hello everyone, Hope you have a great week ahead!  Busy, Busy and fun preparing for Thanksgiving with my kids and hubby this week!  Once again I have to put my creativity addiction away for the week and get down to cooking and entertaining.  There is such a strong drive in me the past days to create cards, I am out of control! haha

Here is a quick tag I made

I used Webster's Pages from Christmas Story and the coordinating envelope to make the tag.


Tilda is colored in Distressed Inks and liquid pearls for the snow.  I also used the new Poinsettia stamp from Magnolia at the top. I love the way this one swirls.


I used LaLa Land poinsettia,  Memory Box star die and Magnolia doohickey snowflake dies to embellish this tag.  A bit of cheesecloth is behind my image and Webster's Pages ribbon finishes the bottom of the tag.

Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving and for my friends who do not celebrate, wishing you a wonderful day too!  Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog!
Hugs Kelly

11 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty tag Kelly. So much detail that every time I look at it, I see something different. And again I must say, you have some of the most beautiful dies and you know how to use 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas tag! Beautiful dies and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could she be any more stinking cute all bundled up like that? I think not! I love the way this turned out Kelly. The white and red poinsettias really equal each other out beautifully. Your tag is fabulous. Happy HAPPY Thanksgiving to you!!
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Tilda is so sweet, love her in pink !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I don't know how you did it but you have made the fur look so realistic! The poinsettias are gorgeous too... hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A spectacular Christmas tag, Kelly!!!!!! Love how you colored this cute Tilda and all the stunning details on this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you are out of control, but in a fabulous way! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am tickled pink with your pretty in tag -- I am in a tizzy -- glad to see you are doing well!! Will write later -
    Love,
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another adorable tag! Love the sweet image, your coloring, design, and all the fab die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Hope you had a fab Thanksgiving! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty in pink tag, my friend! So many beautiful dies! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely! As I read through the post, tongue-twisters kept arriving in my mouth - not just quickie pink tag, but pretty quickie chic pink tag! It's just charming!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!