Tuesday, June 28, 2016

CAS at Magnolia-licious

Clean and Simple is the hardest thing for me to do, I always think I leave the card undone.  I love how beautiful everyone elses cards are, you should go over to our new challenge and look at the DT ladies, wow!  Our new challenge at Magnolia-licious Blog is 
CLEAN AND SIMPLE 

For me this is a challenge so I had this one piece of designer paper and cut out a box.  I colored and cut my Tilda with Dot Bow out and put it together.


here is the front side and the flap opens so I can put a little something in there.
The backside was easy I just used the other images on the paper and stamped the sentiment.  To me this is clean and simple. lol


I hope you join us this month to win the prize!
Have a great day, Kelly
 
  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kelly! You nailed the challenge with this pretty piece! Clean and simple is difficult for me, too, but you make it look easy!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding Kelly! Yes clean and simple is also difficult for me too! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!