Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sweets Pocket Letter Up For Grabs

I found this scrumptious paper and had to make a Pocket Letter with it. The colors are perfect with our new Challenge at Magnolia-licious.

GREEN GOLD PINK
YOUR CARD CAN HAVE ANY OR ALL OF THESE PROMINENT COLORS




I put a sticker on Tildas chalkboard from the paper embellishment, this image is so versatile and she is cute!  Each  pocket has embellishments behind it and this PL is up for grabs.  The FIRST PERSON WHO LEAVES ME A COMMENT SAYING "I WANT IT"  will receive this pocket letter in their mailbox.




Here is sweet Chalkboard Tilda colored in Copics


Magnolia-licious is offering a $20.00 gift certificate in a random drawing for the challenge so I hope you join us and enter your Magnolia creation. Please visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge for the rules and to see what my team mates made, I love their creativity.


Good luck and have a great day
Hugs Kelly




9 comments:

  1. Sweet Kelly, I want it!!! It would be such a joy to own this beauty, crafted with your beautiful heart! Hoping with all my heart that I'm the lucky winner of this blessing. :o) It is stunning... thank you for continually inspiring us all. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen I am happy to say it is yours, you made my heart happy too! Congrats!
      Hugs Kelly

      Delete
  2. What a beauty! I love it all. Yes I did want it but Karen beat me to the punch! Congrats to Karen!!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Kelly. Love all the die cuts, ribbon, lace and pretties. Tilda has such a darling sweet greeting. Karen is one lucky gal! :)
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pocket letter. The colors and DP's are awesome and so is Tilda. I left a comment yesterday but it must not of worked. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, and girly Kelly, I love the idea.I am not into pocket letter, but I would love the idea to complete a picture album with many pockets - kind of project life! I am happy to be able to visit and comment again... I was out of images for the last 2 weeks, and could not see anything, nor comment... bizarre! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly! Your pocket letter is gorgeous and I agree this is a very sweet Tilda, love how this all goes together so beautifully, it's such a lovely combo of colours too. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!