Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sugar Pea Blog Hop

Good Morning my friends!
Today 7 Kids College Fund is having a non-hopping blog hop for you to show off the new images from Sugar Pea Designs.  They are so adorable and will send cheer to anyone!  If you do not have the time to visit each blog just go directly to the 7 Kids Store Blog and leave your comment, WHY?

COMMENT TO WIN A $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE!
All you need to do to win the non-hopping hop prize of a $25 gift certificate to the store is to comment this post. The winner will be announced on the blog this Thursday!!!


Here is the Hop order to visit my friends from 7 Kids College Fund

Kelly  (ME)
Ending at the Store Blog



I used the fabulous image What's Mew clear stamp set


I colored the image in Copics and used Xpress It blending paper.  Then I used 2 doilies and then added the LaLa Land scalloped banner to the bottom of the window.


The pretty little flowers are a gift  from a very sweet blogger friend and they look great on the card.


I used the banner die from Magnolia to stamp my sentiment from the Sugar Pea set on and then edged it with ink.  The butterflies I cut out from my KaiserKraft paper pad.


I hope you enjoy the non-hopping blog hop today and the next in line is Rosemary!!

Big Hugs and Well Wishes
Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Well now my dear Kelly... this is just plain old cute, cute, cute! Those pretty pink shutters and the multi coloured topper look so good on here. Love the sweet little gal and her cat image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have designed this card so beautifully!!!!! Every thing is perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and happy - Love it Sugar!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kelly, Love the sweet image & sentiment... the design is perfect...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable card, I love that image and your design is beautiful. The coloured doily at the top is so pretty! A really gorgeous card. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely adorable!!! love the image, the coloring is stunning (as always) and the sentiment is just purrrfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang girl...is there no genre you can't do??? I LOVE this! The dainty whimsical innocence of this card is so perfect. Wonderful work here. :)
    Hope you're doing well and all is going swimmingly for you...
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! What a brilliant way to use that doily die cut - gorgeous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!