I want to use this card to enter in a challenge, at Magnolia Highlites. I have never done one yet so I will give it a try as I am technically challenged, the computer always has the upper hand with me. Even after I took pictures of my card the cluster of flowers fell off, I think they are too heavy.
I used Distress Inks for Tilda and the watering can, then after I uploaded the pictures, I noticed tilda's cheeks are not centered properly. I must need new glasses, LOL. Oh well it is fun to challenge myself.
I used Lost and Found papers and Basic Grey Porcelin for the green background the can is on as well as the magnolia fence is sitting against. The flowers and ribbon are from our local craft store, Crafts Direct.
And then I had to use my "Stickles" to accent Tilda and the watering can to give it some pretties.
Thank you for browsing my blog today.