Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Midweek Magnolias Challenge Anything Goes with option of Easter

Hello my friends,
Hope all is well with you.  We are having Spring like weather so nice and hot!  I am excited to create Easter cards as they are beautiful Spring colors and remind me of the bright sunshine.

Our challenge at Midweek Magnolias is
Anything Goes with the option of Easter



I used Mini Magnolias and colored them with colored pencils from Prisma Color.  They are tiny little stamps so this is a huge challenge for me.


Using the new Pion Easter Greetings paper I Frantaged BOHO flowers and Love onto it.  I made my own envelope for the tag and a Prima feather in the background to complete my little card. 


This card only took me a half hour to do, sometimes the paper does all the work for me. lol

Please take a look at my teammates creations at Midweek Magnolias they are amazing.  Thank you for stopping by today and join us to enter a creation to win a prize.

Hugs Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Easter card Kelly, love all the layers, frantage and of course this cute Tilda. So pretty.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW only half an hour...that's amazing...so beautifully done!! This is one of my fav Tilda Easter images and sadly I can't find her in my craft room :(!! Have a great day Kelly!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!