Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Things With Wings****Magnolia-licious Challenge

Happy Day to you all!  I hope you are having a great summer so far.  We have had a record amount of rain and mosquitos here in Rapid City.  I saw maybe 1 mosquito last year and now they are eating me alive! lol

Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog current challenge is Things with Wings and of course I always think butterflies because I love them so much.  On my card I used Lazy Tilda from the new Sakura Collection.  I love the summery images from this collection and their sweet faces. There is even a cart of flower that have hearts on them. So Cute!


I colored my images in Distressed Inks and used Lemon Craft Yummy Papers. 


My friend gave me the Christmas Doohickey Club die set so I am enjoying it with the basket die. I used Paper Trey Ink die for the flowers. 


The cute mini tags are also from the Christmas Doohickey Club set. I also used the Butterfly Kit images to make additional butterflies.  I washed some Distressed Inks on them and a bit of Frontage.


I hope you join our CHALLENGE !!
Good Luck Ladies!!


Hugs Kelly




9 comments:

  1. This is so cute Kelly, a very girly and feminine creation. Love it. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy blood suckers are driving me nuts too! I'm a freaking walking buffet this summer. As for your card....BEAUTIFUL. It has all the amazing colors of a gorgeous garden in Summer and I love the 3D box on there. Amazing work my friend.
    Hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is gorgeous Kelly! such an adorable Tilda and you've coloured her to perfection! Love the pretty butterflies and wee plantpots with heart flowers… really beautiful colours! :-)
    Hope you manage to drive off those mozzies!! another friend said they are bad this year!!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful scene you've created, just lovely xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with gorgeous colors. I guess the Ocean Breezes keep the bugs at bay.
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, soooo gorgeous, Kelly! What a beautiful design! Love all those wonderful die cuts and embellies! You chose a really pretty palette, darling image, and did such great coloring! Love this! :^)
    Don't get too chewed up! I remember living in Minnesota, where they called a mosquito the state bird...
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly this is adorable and so lush with gorgeous textures. Lol, love Penny's comment re the mosquito.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!