Friday, January 6, 2012

OOOOH Kaitlyn OOOOH Benton

Shelly, do not look!!   
My teenaged son wanted me to make a shadow box for his girl.  He is going to give it to her for Valentines Day.  He is sure she will love it as it matches her bedroom.  He picked out the background paper and also the photographs and advised me on the embellishments.  
He is happy about how it turned out.


This is their most used words


Here is 2010 first dance together


Here is 2011 dance one year later


They were goofing around during pictures so I thought I would let their personalities shine.





Here is the page framed


They are so cute together and they are always cheery with each other. 
Thank you for looking at my latest project.
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!