Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My First Sweet Christmas Card

I am in Maggie heaven with my new stamps.  I love them, they are so sweet no matter how bad you color them.  I have been through quite a few images before getting them right. Practice makes perfect you know.

 I need to find new watercolor paper! I used distressed inks which I love to use, but the paper balls up and is hard to blend so it was a challenge to get her the way I wanted.
 The tree is from Sizzix and I glittered it.
 The snowflakes, heart and other shapes are from the Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy. My flowers are from Websters.  I do not know the name of the paper, sorry about that, I got garbage happy and cannot find it.
Thank you for stopping by to see my first Christmas card for this year. I am so excited to make more of these little darlings.
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Pretty and gorgeous. Love all the pretty die cut embellishments :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! The leaves and glittered trees make a lovely frame. So Christmas-y.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors for this card Kelly.
    Lovely design with the trees and leaves.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love all the sparkles. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are using the best textures and designs with your cards Kelly - love them!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!