Monday, September 16, 2013

One is All Dressed Up

Good Morning, I am freezing!  Where is summer, I will take it back humidity and all!  Wow what a contrast for us here in MN, fall is here.

I have a new card to share with you today, this one is all frilly and fussy.  The image has been created by Wendy Burns from the All Dressed UP shop.  I had a nice surprise when I ordered the group of 4 girls Wear With Style and found out that each individual girl comes in a separate file so you can use just 1 or 2 or whatever you wish. Cool huh?!


My image is colored in Copics and liquid pearls are dotted around her.  I used Sofiero papers by Maja Design.  There are 2 different Frantages on this card also.


Tons of flowers and couple of pins from Kort and Godt and WOC


I frantaged a wooden birdcage and put a bird on it from WOC.  You can see a tiny bit of Frantage on my Marianne Die cut too.


Magnolia doohickey dragonfly die and more flowers, never enough flowers for us ladies!


Here is the single image from the file of 4 Wear With Style.  I really like these girls as they are shabby to hip and you can make them bigger to put them on a canvas. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it.  I will be bit quieter this week as I only have this week to get my rooms ready for my son and his wife, 2 dogs to live with us for 3 months.  He just got out of the U.S. Marine Corp. and will start school in FL.  Seems like my kids are all ending up in FL hmmm, my next home someday?  At least it is warm there! lol

I hope you all have a very awesome week!
Hugs Kelly

Challenges I would like to enter



21 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly! we are freezing in Montreal also! Wonderful card, friend! I love your little spiral flowers! too cute. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kelly, I totally feel fall is in Dallas now. Your card is gorgeous! I love the beautiful flower embellishments and the cute girl image. Thank you for sharing this amazing creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with all those flowers surrounding her. I love that Frantaged birdcage too. It's feeling very fallish in Saskatchewan as well. It seems like all of a sudden, one day a switch was pulled and I am so not looking forward to winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is here to in PA. Now I know where all the flowers are at!!! This card is fabulous!!! Lots to admire with scrumptious colors. That image is too cute! As always another fantastic creation!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, So many beautiful flowers surrounding this cutie. Love the layout and shape.
    Our weather has changed to wet and windy too!!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Kelly, Wow!!! what a fabulous creation this is, Love the image, floral arrangements and of course all your pretty dies. Thank you so much for joining us over at Marianne Design Divas this month. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, this is gorgeous. I love the image - I have just been looking at these digis and just may have to add these to my collection. So many beautiful flowers adorning your card. Stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Kelly, this is just fabulous.. and all those flowers are just delicious.. had to pop over from FB to have a look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, another absolutely gorgeous card Kelly, full of stunning flowers, love that frantaged birdcage too - and of course, the image is just wonderful. A truly beautiful card. Hugs, Anne x

    PS - the weather in England is generally predictable - lots of rain and quite cold too.....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ir might be Autumn in North Carolina but it looks like Spring in Minnesota! I do love that little bird - i still hve tried my Frantage!! My heart goes out to the people around Boulder, Colorado and another tragedy in Washington. Today my heart hangs a little heavy.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! this is gorgeous Kelly! what a fab image… I love the vibrant blue against the softer pastels… the flowers look awesome… like a beautiful Summer's Garden…. it's a stunning creation! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute image, deliciously coloured, and all those flowers are just gorgeous. The Frantaged birdcage is a delightful touch.

    Today we've had April weather - alternating lovely sunshine and heavy showers at high speed all day!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh, Kelly, this is fabulous! Love the darling image and all those luscious surroundings! The birdhouse and bird are so cute and the frantage is gorgeous. Beautiful flower arrangement and cute die cuts! A work of art, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning! Love the use of Frantage and the wooden bird is so cute.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Best regards, Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow this is just soooo pretty and the little flower sprays are so creative. Beautiful colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is gorgeous!!! Love sweet image, all flowers and embellishments, hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous!!! Love sweet image, all flowers and embellishments, hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the gorgeous flowers, just beautiful, thanks so much for joining us at MDD
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!