Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Healthy Blessings

I made this get well card to help cheer up my friend while she is recovering.  With the lavish flowers on the card it feels like you are giving a big bouquet of real ones!


 This is a criss cross card with a pull out tag.  I used MME Miss Caroline papers and tried to show the lace edge from the paper.  I love the barn look too for the fresh summertime feel.


The inside pullout tag is on the left.  The Butterflies are stamped with a Papertrey Ink stamp set. I cut them out and adhered just the middle so they look like they are in flight.  The sentiment if from Our Daily Bread and then I put liquid pearls in various places on the sentiment. 


On the outside of the pocket I fanned a doily and arranged all the gorgeous WOC flowers for the bouquet.  I also put a ROUND Crocheted button on the bottom to add more texture as well as entering a challenge.


The challenges I would like to enter are

Thank you for peaking at my Cheery Get Well card for my friend!
Your comments are appreciated
Have a great Day!
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. WOW! so beautiful! It IS just like getting a real bouquet of flowers. Great card!
    So glad you could join us this week in the Tea Room:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is pretty, love those flowers and butterflies
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and you gotta know I love old barns. Did I tell you that the floors in our house are antique oak from an old barn built in the 1800's. It is not all over our house but in the main living areas. Kelly you have the neatest ideas and always execute those ideas beautifully.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!