Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cozy Sleeping Baby

I have another card that I want to share with you.  I found this furry ribbon at our fabric shop and knew it would look great on a baby carriage or basket.  I also love to add more of my flowers and this card did all that for me so here it is.


I used our newly hatched ducklings for inspiration



The paper is from Prima and the Baby, booties and star are all colored in Distressed Inks. 


I added a pacifier to this end of the florals


On the top left my wrinkled ribbon, star and moon charms are surrounded by IAMROSES and Wild Orchid (WOC) florals.


Some sparkles from Stickles and Liquid Pearls to pop out some of the DP


You can see how fun that ribbon is and feathery with some cords and touch of pearls in it.
The inside is a baby sentiment from our local craft store and another set of booties, just love them.


I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your opinions, I enjoy them all!
Have a great day!
Kelly


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the chickie paper that matches the real ones! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Kelly - your card is absolutely wonderful. So sweet and a treasured keepsake for sure. If I did not love you so much I think I could truly dislike you. Your talent knows no bounds. You know how much I would like to live on a farm. One thing I did not tell you is that my most favorite farm animal would have to be ducks. And I am absolutely, positively mad over baby ducks. Have you ever seen anything as cute as a baby duck. You very lucky lady. I did not mean to slobber so much over your new babies - your baby card is wonderful Kelly.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo precious, Kelly!!!! The lucky recipient will treasure this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! its soooooo cute! i love the star!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet, love the way you colored your design.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous and love the feathery bed... Very creative.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gorgeous lace and pearls, just beautiful
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaawwww Kelly, this card is so sweet and pretty. I love that furry trim you found and put under Tilda...like a soft, feathery blanket. Great idea, lovely layout, and wonderful coloring!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so precious Kelly, love the whole design. A beautiful keepsake card.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO Beautiful! What a fabulous idea for the feathered bed. Hey Kelly there is no end to your talent. Oh and those ducklings are so precious! Home Sweet Home on the Farm!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baby Tingla looks precious, Kelly. Your flower arrangement is awesome and that furry ribbon is adorable.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I love your card and the fabric really does look like a baby bassinet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...I don't know what's sweeter, those little chicks or the card?!? Beautiful card!
    Rene :D
    P.S. Those baby booties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't this just the sweetest ever? You really did a wonderful job!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable........
    Thank for inspiration for the feathery ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really beautiful! Little baby is so sweet and all of your embellishments are darling.

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kelly, your duckling are so cute!!!
    Your card is adorable. Look at all your embellishments—they’re simply gorgeous. Love the booties.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!