Saturday, June 2, 2012

LOTV Wedding Card and Gift Box

A request for another Wedding Card and box set.  I love all the frilly sparkly fun of Weddings so I was more than happy to indulge on another card.

MME DP from a 6x6 paper pack is used for this card. I colored the couple in Copics according to their Wedding colors.  I added a little sparkle and liquid pearls to them.
The florals are a mix of WOC, IAMROSES and PRIMA with Wrinkled Ribbon.


A request for hearts so this one is DP then tulle, DP and lace tie.


Joannes had a fabulous sale so I got die cuts from Spellbinders and this awesome fabric ribbon.  I added the pearl rope to it.



The inside of the card 


Here is the gift box that the card fits into. I made it myself and added crocheted lace on the inside to accent the card when you open it.

Here is the card inside the box ready to give.


The outside of the box is some wild and whimsy ribbon and a tag from Websters, IAMROSES flower and a chipboard journaling card from Prima.  I cut out some hearts from Websters Pages DP and stickled around them for added fun.  The sentiment is from My Daily Bread.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
I went across for Ribbon, Lace, Flowers and Pink

Thank you for your kind comments I appreciate them.
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly, this is just so beautiful and stylish. I love the border you created with the ribbon and pearl rope, looks like the couple is walking on a cloud! You showcased this wonderful image magnificiently. Love the little gift box, such a special way to prensent your card. Fabulous work Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love all those soft fabric elements! Thanks for joining in with The Shabby Tearoom this week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!