Friday, February 10, 2012

Love Is????

I am entering 2 challenges with this card using a "Lili of the Valley" image and MME "Love me" papers are both perfect for this Card.


I tied a ribbon and tag from Papertrey Ink adorned with burlap and buttons on the side of my heart and then added a Wild Orchid flower and button to enhance it more.


In the corner are more Wild Orchid flowers, they are gorgeous but I need to win as I am running out of their flowers.  LOL Their products are fun to shop for.



The inside I used the "Love Is" from the Wild Orchid Challenge and what I like is the option to list what Love is depending on who receives this card.


I am entering into the following challenges::
Wild Orchid Challenge--Love Is

Lili of the Valley Thursdays Challenge Valentine Sketch

Thank you for stopping by today
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the image and your nice coloring!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! I love the cute button and pretty paper and that image is just so sweet, Beautiful card Kelly
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Miss Kelly, you have been making the most gorgeous cards. I love LOTV and I love the inside of this card too! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is so adorable and love your flower arrangements! Thank you so very much for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!